Senator Bail Organa is a major character in the Star Wars franchise. He served as Princess Leia's adopted father as well as the senator to Alderaan. He serves as a supporting character in Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, a major character in Revenge of the Sith, a recurring character in Star Wars Rebels, and an unseen later posthumous character in A New Hope.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- During the Battle of Christophsis he leads a relief force to deliver the much-needed supplies to people suffering under the Separatist occupation.
- Convinced King Katuunko to allow Republic ships to use his planet to bypass the separatist invasion taking place on Ryloth while also setting up a supply base to continue offering humanitarian aid.
- Helped Padme investigate the murder of anti-war senator Onaconda Farr.
- In a deleted scene of Revenge of the Sith, helped Padme and Mon Mothma plant the seeds which would later become the Rebel Alliance.
- Rescued Yoda from Order 66 and then again after his duel with Darth Sidious.
- Promised to take care of Princess Leia and hid her on Alderaan while keeping Obi-Wan and Yoda's whereabouts a secret.
- Began organizing the Rebel Alliance with his first enlistment being his pilot Raymus Antilles.
- Rescued Ahsoka Tano and another Jedi from the planet Raada.
- Evacuated dissident farmers from Raada.
- Aided Kanan Jarrus and his team.
- Once Mon Mothma was discovered as part of the Rebellion, he rescued her.
- Sent his daughter to find Obi-Wan Kenobi on Tatooine.
- In Legends, he helped form the Rebel Alliance with Galen Marek, Senator Garm Iblis, Mon Mothma, and Rahm Kota.