WARNING! This article contains major spoilers!
|NOTE: This page is only about her film incarnation as the novel incarnation of Ellie Sattler was not voted Pure Good, and thus only the film version of Ellie Sattler's info should be put here|
|“||Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth.||„|
|~ Ellie Sattler.|
Dr. Ellie Sattler Degler is one of the protagonists of the Jurassic Park franchise, serving as the deuteragonist of Jurassic Park, a minor character in Jurassic Park III, and one of the protagonists of Jurassic World: Dominion. She is a paleobotanist who was invited by John Hammond to Jurassic Park during the events of the first film.
She was portrayed by Laura Dern.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Ellie Sattler's Synopsis on the Heroes Wiki.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- She helped protecting people.
- She helped save Ian Malcolm.
- She gained John Hammond and Robert Muldoon's respect.
- She inspired Alant Grant to be a better person.
- She remained very loyal to Alan Grant.
- She stayed behind to help the sick Triceratops alongside Robert Muldoon, even though everyone else was leaving because of a storm coming. Later, she goes out with Muldoon to help the survivors instead of staying safe in the control room, thus showing that she was willing to put her own life in jeopardy if it meant rescuing other people.
- She told Hammond to change the poison plants because dinosaurs don't know the difference between the two.
- She convinced John Hammond that he didn't have complete control over Jurassic Park and that there were lives at stake, which ultimately helped him to see through his errors and help save the survivors.
- While her turning on the 10,000-volt fences shocked Tim Murphy, this is understandable because she was completely unaware of it and she was intending to keep the dinosaurs in their enclosures so everyone is safe.
- Despite her and Alan no longer being in a relationship, she still cared deeply for Alan as a result of their long history together, which is shown when she gets the US Marine Corps to rescue him and the search party while they are stuck on Isla Sorna.
- She helped Ramsay retrieve a sample of locusts to show that Biosyn were responsible for the epidemic of killer locusts in spite of taking the risk of disturbing the entire swarm.
- She rescued Maisie Lockwood and Beta from being held as experimental subjects from Biosyn.
- She exposed Biosyn's crimes along with Alan Grant and Maisie Lockwood, foiling their plans to use killer locusts to monopolize the world's food supplies.
- She rekindled her relationship with Alan, kissing one more time at the end of Jurassic World: Dominion.
- Ellie now works at the Department of Prehistoric Wildlife alongside Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, Ramsay Cole, Mr. Ryan, and a lot of others, which protects the dinosaurs in the world. When a video of a Brachiosaurus was brought through, Ellie told the people to protect it, but keep a distance from the peaceful creature.
- She and Hudson Harper are the only Jurassic Park heroes who are Pure Good.
- Ellie Sattler on the Heroes Wiki
- Ellie Sattler on the Jurassic Park Wiki
- Ellie Sattler on the LEGO Wiki