Emmet Joseph Brickowski is the main protagonist of the 2014 LEGO crossover film The LEGO Movie, and its 2019 sequel, The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- While he did put everyone in Cloud Cuckoo Land at serious risk, it was certainly not his intention since he didn't notice the tracking device that Bad Cop put on him. He even expressed great remorse for it.
- He encourages and convinces the Master Builders to actually listen to each other's ideas and work better as a team.
- He sacrificed himself to save the other Master Builders from a bomb.
- He redeemed Lord Business, the dictator ruling over the LEGO world who wanted to use the Kragle to force it into perfection, thus saving the LEGO world as a result.
- Though he destroyed some of the skeletrons before this, he only did it in self-defense as they would kill him otherwise.
- When the DUPLO monsters invade the LEGO world, he tried to welcome them instead of fighting them (where he also creates Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi).
- Despite living in a post-apocalyptic world, he continues maintaining a positive, upbeat attitude, despite his friends and even his girlfriend saying that he needs to change.
- When one of Sweet Mayhem's stars got stuck in the door, he felt sympathy and freed it.
- Although Rex Dangervest is his future counterpart, he ultimately chooses not to become like him when he grows up, thus preventing that future from existing altogether and even trying to redeem Rex.
- He was very remorseful for unintentionally causing omnicide, as Rex manipulated him into doing it by lying to him about the Systar System.
- He is one of six LEGO characters who are considered Pure Good along with Robin, Zane, Lloyd Garmadon, Master Wu, The First Spinjitzu Master and Hudson Harper.
Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu:
Lloyd Garmadon |
Master Wu |
First Spinjitzu Master