|“||Be cheerful no matter what! That's my motto.||„|
Felicia is a heroine from the Darkstalkers series and is a catwoman. She was raised by Sister Rose but then orphaned after her death. Through the years, Felicia endured the prejudice of the ignorant world who feared Darkstalkers. Despite it all, she never lost her positive outlook on life. One day, Felicia planned to hit the big time in Vegas where she aspires to become a singing sensation to promote bonds between the races.
Her initial voice is Kae Araki in Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Pocket Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes, Darkstalkers 3, Capcom Fighting Evolution, Namco × Capcom, and Cross Edge.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- She fulfilled her dream and became a pop star to try and create peace between humans and Darkstalkers.
- She never lost her positive outlook on life despite knowing the general public held a general dislike for Darkstalkers.
- Her nice attitude has made some people tolerate Darkstalkers more and this gives her more motivation to persuade more humans to accept them since Felicia loves humans due to their personalities and open-mindedness, despite some not accepting Darkstalkers easily she doesn't give up her passion to make friends with the ones that care.
- After retiring, she opened an orphanage that she called the Felicity House to take care of lonely children and make them happy.
- She never resorts to fighting unless the situation forces her into doing so.
- While most Darkstalkers are mostly anti-heroes, she stands out as the most positive character in the series and lacks corrupting factors.
- She is the only Darkstalkers Pure Good.