|~ Fluttershy's catchphrase.|
Fluttershy is one of the six main deuteragonists of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and My Little Pony: The Movie, and a supporting character in My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. She is a quiet and shy Pegasus who usually tends to her animals including her pet bunny, Angel. She represents the element of kindness.
She is voiced by Andrea Libman, who also voiced her Equestria Girls' counterpart.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Fluttershy's Synopsis on the Heroes Wiki.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- It's revealed in a flashback that she became friendly towards animals after falling from Cloudsdale when Rainbow Dash made her Sonic Rainboom, after that she taught them not to be afraid and became a helping influence to all animals.
- She is caring for animals and her friends.
- Taught birds how to sing.
- Saved Twilight with the help of Rainbow Dash from falling.
- Stopped the rest of the Mane Six from attacking a manticore and calmed it down, she even admits right after that she did it out of kindness and for no other reason.
- Defeated Nightmare Moon with the element of kindness.
- Faced her fear of dragons and made a dragon leave Ponyville.
- She tried to clear all the parasprites from Ponyville along with the rest of the Mane Six.
- Helps Twilight and the rest of Ponyville during the Winter Wrap Up.
- Finished Rarity's unfinished dress as an apology.
- She had the Cutie Mark Crusaders stay in her house so Rarity could finish her dresses.
- Saves Twilight, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and one of her chickens from a cockatrice.
- Rescuing Rarity from the Diamond Dogs along with the other Mane Six and Spike.
- Treated a mouse's broken leg.
- Tried to help Princess Celestia's pet, Philomena, when she tough it was sick.
- When she learned Philomena wasn't sick and was in reality a phoenix, she still forgave it and said she had no grudges for it.
- Planning a birthday party for Pinkie Pie along with the rest of the Mane Six.
- Although she gets angry at the animals in the Grand Galloping Gala when they were ignoring her, It was only because she was frustrated and she never shows this type of behavior again.
- Helped the rest of the Mane Six uncorrupt Rainbow Dash.
- Defeated Discord with the element of kindness.
- Promising that she will take Twilight's problems seriously.
- Gives Rainbow Dash the possibility to have a pet.
- Convinces Rainbow Dash to give a chance to the tortoise (later named Tank) to go to the pet race.
- She, alongside the rest of the Mane Six, helped Rainbow Dash realize how arrogant she was being by dressing as Mare Do Well.
- Tried to stop Spike from rampaging across Ponyville.
- Saved Spike and Rarity with Rainbow Dash.
- Tried to bring Applejack back to Ponyville when she wasn't able to go back due to not having enough money.
- Stopped going after Applejack when a rabbit was in the road.
- Helped Applejack during the cider-making competition against the Flim Flam brothers.
- Although she was aggressive and insultive after Iron Will taught her how to be confident, she only did that because Iron Will and her friends made her believe that she needed to be able to stand up for herself by being like that, and she felt remorse for it and tried to avoid being like that again.
- She stood up to Iron Will.
- Calmed Cerberus when he came to Ponyville.
- She overcame her fear of being insulted and was able to bring the water up to Cloudsdale.
- Forgiving the Cutie Mark Crusaders for spreading embarrassing and hurtful gossips.
- Along with the rest of the Mane Six, she tried to make all the ponies in the Crystal Empire happy.
- She tried to defend Twilight when Trixie was going to banish her along with the rest of the Mane Six.
- Helping Twilight defeat Trixie during their magic duel.
- Along with the rest of the Mane Six, she went to the Wonderbolt Academy to give Rainbow Dash a package so Pinkie Pie wouldn't spent all day looking at her mail box.
- Comforted Rainbow Dash when she was going to give up being a Wonderbolt along with the rest of the Mane Six.
- Helped Applejack and the rest of the Mane Six to make a fake situation were Applejack was in danger so he would think he did his Noble Dragon Code.
- Unlike the rest of the Mane 6, she has no corrupting factors.
- She is very helpful, sweet, and peaceful.
- She shows remorse if she had done something wrong and acknowledges it.
- She tried to make her friends believe that Discord wasn't irredeemable.
- She helped redeem Discord just by being nice to him.
- Stopped the animals from eating Rainbow Dash.
- Helped the rest of the Mane Six get their Cutie Marks back.
- She saves Twilight and Spike from a cragadile alongside the rest of the Mane Six.
- She saves Twilight from the Everfree plants along with the rest of the Mane Six.
- Taught a couple of birds how to fly.
- Helped Rainbow Dash and Daring Do defeat Ahuizotl.
- Defeated Mane-iac and destroyed her doomsday device.
- Tried to convince her friends that they shouldn't force the bats to leave because she thought that they needed apples too, despite the problems that they were causing to Applejack.
- When Rainbow Dash revealed that she was going to work with Cloudsdale so she could become famous, Fluttershy wasn't angry because she knew Rainbow Dash loved wining.
- Helped convince Pinkie Pie to not leave Ponyville and continue making good parties.
- Helped Big Mac when he was unable to sing by changing her voice and singing for him during the Ponytones performances.
- She saves Sea Breeze from being attacked by a group of bees.
- Helped bring a group of Breezies back to their home after they got separated.
- Gave a necklace to Pinkie Pie's sister, Maud, so she could remember her and the rest of the Mane Six.
- Helping Rainbow Dash study for the Wonderbolt Reserve entrance exam.
- During The Rainbow Falls Traders Exchange, she was willing to help Rainbow Dash get her Daring Do first edition book at several costs, such as:
- Helping Rainbow Dash in her trade despite wanting to sell her bear whistle as well.
- Spending all day trying to help Rainbow Dash in her trade.
- Accepting losing her bear whistle so Rainbow Dash could have her book.
- Wasn't angry when Rainbow Dash sold her to have her book, even accepting it with little to no problem because she was her friend.
- Even after Discord betrayed her and the rest of Equestria, she still forgave him after he understood that there was nothing more valuable than friendship.
- Defeating Tirek with a Rainbow Power.
- Bringing back the magic of every pony in Equestria.
- Releasing the princesses from Tartarus.
- She exposed Starlight Glimmer's cutie mark, which made the ponies of Our Town realise she was a liar and a hypocrite and causing them to rebel against her.
- Honouring the library by decorating the castle.
- Although she did coldly tell Rainbow Dash that she needed to allow Tank to hibernate, it was only because it was necessary for Tank's health and because Rainbow Dash went to several bad actions to stop Tank from going to hibernation.
- Convinced Discord to not throw Tree Huger to another dimension.
- She stopped Bugbear from rampaging alongside the rest of the Mane Six.
- She comforted Twilight when she was nervous about meating the yaks.
- She saved her animals from being smashed by the yaks.
- She saved a pony from one of Tantabus' monsters in the dream.
- She defeated Tantabus in the dream.
- She tried to make Pinkie Pie calm down when she was going crazy (at least crazier than usual) about keeping the secret that Shinning Armor and Princess Cadance having a child from her friends along with the rest of the Mane Six and Spike.
- She protected the animals that were in the Smokey mountains during the feud between the Hooffields and the McColts.
- Ending the feud between the Hooffields and the McColts by explaining how the feud started in the first place.
- Along with the rest of the Mane Six, she forgave Starlight Glimmer and accepted her as a friend.
- She helped the ponies of the Crystal Empire evacuate when the Crystal Heart got destroyed.
- She is the only member of the Mane Six to be Pure Good.
My Little Pony (G1)