|~ Kaede to all her friends after they all evade danger in the first part of the Death Road to Despair|
Kaede Akamatsu is the central protagonist of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. She was the main protagonist of the prologue and the Chapter 1 of the game until she was executed at the near end of the first chapter and Shuichi Saihara takes over the role of being the main protagonist.
A participant in the Killing School Semester, Kaede has the title of Ultimate Pianist (Super High School Level Pianist), earning the ultimate by playing the piano since childhood and winning various awards.
She is voiced by the late Sayaka Kanda in the Japanese version, who also voiced Queen Anna in the Japanese dub of Frozen. In the English version, she is voiced by Erika Harlacher, who also voiced Kyoko Kirigiri.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- She is willing to save everyone from the killing game and not let anyone die.
- She told everyone they should cooperate and not fight each other.
- She tries to help everyone escape by going through a tunnel that gonta found.
- Despite being exhausted, she still didn't gave up on escaping the tunnel alongside everyone who are also exhausted.
- She was remorseful for putting everyone in exhaustion in the tunnel and blames herself.
- Despite everyone being rude to her, she still remains positive and still wants everyone to get out safely
- After monokuma activates a time limit, she tries to keep everyone together but everyone ignores her except shuichi since he told him about the hidden door in the library.
- Even after everything that happened, she still never gave up on ending the killing game to escape with everyone.
- Tries to persuade Ryoma to not sacrifice himself for everyone telling him to escape together.
- When Shuichi told her about his title of the Ultimate Detective and said that he is afraid of revealing the truth, she held his hand and said that she was actually afraid, but with Shuichi standing by her side, she didn't hesitate to catch the mastermind.
- She told him that he needs to hold his head up high, and the fact that she believed in him effectively gave Shuichi the courage and strength that he needed.
- When she realized that she supposedly killed Rantaro instead of the mastermind, she felt remorse for allegedly killing a friend of hers.
- While everyone went into the elevator to start the trial, told Shuichi not to avert his eyes from the truth anymore and that he had to fight for it even if it is frightening.
- She also tells him that if he was scared, he should borrow the strength of those who would be there to help him and let that be his strength, believing that Shuichi is capable of doing such a thing.
- When Shuichi gets pinned as the culprit for killing Rantaro, she denies and proves Shuichi's innocence, which succeeds.
- When Shuichi blames himself for making her supposedly kill Rantaro, she denies again and tells him everything isn’t his fault.
- While Shuichi did criticize her for giving up, she reassured him that she wasn't and that her wish would still be carried out.
- She told him that she believed in him and everyone to survive and end the killing game, and that he should believe in himself before being dragged to her execution.
- She, alongside the other students were the reason why Shuichi became more confident and to not look away from the truth.
- Even after her death, her desire to end the Killing Game to protect everyone, escape, and remain friends afterward made a big impact on everybody.
- Despite Danganronpa's high standards, Kaede manages to stands out despite only appearing in the first chapter, and has made a big influence in the game.
- She is the current icon of the Mature template of the Pure Good Wiki
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony