|“||Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky — one sky, one destiny.||„|
Kairi is the tritagonist of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. She originally came from Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion) and is a current resident of Destiny Islands along with Sora and Riku. Kairi was often either the damsel in distress or a supporter, but she trains under Axel and later Aqua to use her Keyblade to defend herself and be able to protect people. She is Sora's best friend from his early years, who would later become his girlfriend.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Kairi's Synopsis on the Heroes Wiki.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- Kairi has restored Sora to normal as an act of returning the favor for his sacrifice to free her heart.
- She gives Riku the courage to face the darkness (and his own inner demons) head on when he was in doubt, furthering Riku's path to redemption from his misguided ways.
- While she was a bit wary of Axel, due to him kidnapping her in Kingdom Hearts II, she not only forgives him willingly, but she lets him train her to use her Keyblade effectively since she wanted to contribute to helping people.
- It is very likely she also forgave Isa at the end of Kingdom Hearts III after he redeemed himself from the trouble he caused her as Saix as he was present with the others at Destiny Islands.
- She contributed to fighting several Heartless creatures, Nobodies, and the Organization XIII.