|“||Tag! You're it!||„|
|~ Kiara to Kovu while playing with him.|
|“||A wise king once told me we are one. I didn't understand then, but now I do.||„|
|~ Kiara to her father Simba.|
|“||Kiara: Looking at stars, Kion?
Kion: Yeah. Those four stars helped us find our way to the Tree of Life. Seeing you with Kovu reminded me of a friend I made there.
Kiara: A friend? Ooh. What's her name?
Kion: Rani. Queen Rani.
Kiara: Oh, a queen.
Kion: She's smart, brave, but also kind. A great leader. You'd like her.
Kiara: Sounds like you do, too. You miss her, don't you?
Kion: Yeah, I do.
Kiara: Maybe you can go back to the Tree of Life someday.
Kiara: I think Mom and Dad would understand.
|~ Kiara to her little brother Kion.|
She is Simba and Nala's daughter and eldest child, Kion's older sister, Kovu's best friend and later, his wife, Mufasa, Sarabi and Sarafina's granddaughter, Scar's great-niece, Zira's daughter-in-law and Nuka and Vitani's sister-in-law.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Kiara's Synopsis on the Heroes Wiki.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- While she is a Pridelander, Kiara firmly believes and sees the good in the Outsiders after meeting Kovu, even though the Pridelanders don't agree.
- She called out her father for his rash actions, saying that he is not, nor will he ever be, like his father Mufasa.
- She and Kovu stop the fight between their kind and reminds her father, Simba that the Outsiders are one of them. This causes their feud to end and the Outsiders, except for Kovu's mother Zira, make peace and turn against Zira.
- When Zira is hanging for dear life, Kiara tried to save her by offering her paw to her, though Zira wants none of it and unlike the scenario where Scar pushes Mufasa off the cliff to his death, Zira falls into the river below. Kiara is remorseful and apologizes to Simba since she tried.
- Does not hold a grudge against her father for his arrogant actions earlier.
- Even though she used to have corrupting factors including arrogance and self-righteous, she eventually gets rid of them as she grew up.
- When Kion was missing Rani, she comforts and advises him to listen to his heart to be with her.
- Even though she is genuinely serious, she doesn't darken the story.
- Kiara on the Disney Wiki
- Kiara on the Heroes Wiki
- Kiara on the The Lion King Wiki
- Kiara on the The Lion Guard Wiki