|NOTE: This page is only about her Space Jam incarnation as the other incarnations of Lola Bunny from Looney Tunes franchise were not voted Pure Good, and thus only the Space Jam version of Lola Bunny's info should be put here.|
|“||Don't ever call me "doll".||„|
|~ Lola Bunny|
Lola Bunny is the tritagonist of the 1996 film Space Jam and a major character in its 2021 sequel Space Jam: A New Legacy. Unlike other versions, this version is more heroic, Pure Good, and has no corrupting qualities.
In the first film, Lola was less heroic. While she was a team player and a morale booster, she was also somewhat arrogant and prone to other anti-heroic qualities. She also was not fond of Bugs at first, dismissing him as a wannabe lover. After being saved from being crushed by Bugs, she took a liking to him.
This lead to become much more empathetic and instilled a sense of justice in her. In the second film, this led her to travel the WB universe and arrive at Themyscira to train to be an Amazon. While initially hesitant to return to Basketball, she quickly changed her mind once she found out that James's son was in danger, which led to her passing her final test to be an Amazon, and her rejoining the team. She became an even bigger morale booster, and even tried to stop Bugs from sacrificing himself to defeat Al, showing that she cared about him as much as he did for her.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- Joined the Tune Squad to save the Looney Tunes and herself from slavery.
- Cared for even the villainous Looney Tunes.
- Came to appreciate and care for Bugs Bunny after he got her out of the way of being crushed, and was crushed himself.
- Traveled to the DC Comic Book universe to become an Amazon to spread peace and fight evil.
- Saved Bugs Bunny and LeBron James from a lava pit when she learned that they were trying to save James' son Dom, despite James being a stranger and costing her time to finish the final Amazon trial on time. Fortunately, she learned that this was actually a test of character and was accepted into the Amazons.
- Rejoined the Tune Squad to save James' son Dom.
- Inspired the Tunes to never give up.
- Stood up to James when he began to call them out on their stupidest, incompetent, undisciplined mischief.
- Refused to allow anyone to sacrifice themselves to defeat Al.
- Tried to stop Bugs from sacrificing himself by performing the step-back to strip Al-G of his powers.
- Stayed with Bugs until he died.
- This incarnation of Lola Bunny is the ONLY Looney Tune to be considered Pure Good as she lacks the anti-heroic and corrupting qualities of the other heroic Looney Tunes characters.