Nemo is the titular tritagonist of the 2003 animated film, Finding Nemo and a major character in its 2016 sequel, Finding Dory.
He was voiced by Alexander Gould in the first film (who would later go on to voice Bambi in Bambi 2) and Hayden Rolence in the sequel. In the Japanese dub of the movies, he was voiced by Yoshito Kikuchi, and by Takuto Yoshinaga in the games.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- He helped the Tank Gang to escape from Philip Sherman and his niece Darla by jamming the filter with a pebble even though he had nearly died from a previous attempt to do so that went awry.
- He helped Dory and dozens of grouper fish escape from being caught by fishermen by instructing all of them to swim downwards after being caught in a net, which allowed them to weight it down and eventually break it open with the combined weight/pressure.
- He forgave his father, understood his overprotectiveness after his whole ordeal and became much more mature and precocious as a result.
- He was quick to agree to helping Dory find her parents even though it meant traveling all the way to California and the dangers they could face.
- When Marlin blames Dory for Nemo getting almost killed by an octopus, Nemo continued to call him out on his behavior towards her.
- He didn't really mean it when he said that he hated his dad because it was more of a heating-up period due to arguments about his swimming, being disproven from his honesty and strength and embarrassment in front of his school, plus he made up for it when he and his dad reunited.