Duchess Satine Kryze was a supporting character in the 2008-2020 animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and a posthumous character in its 2014-2018 sequel series Star Wars Rebels.
She was the ruler of Mandalore and leader of the pacifistic New Mandalorian people during the final years of the Galactic Republic. Sometime before the Blockade of Naboo, Satine spent several months with Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi on the run from assassins.
She was voiced by Anna Graves.
What Makes Her Pure Good?
- She opposed Mandalore's entry into the Clone Wars, advocating a position of neutrality.
- Despite her commitment to peace, Kryze always carried a deactivator with her.
- She sacrificed herself for her people.
- She did not appear angry when Obi Wan told her he could not be with her because of his Jedi comitment.
- Satine Kryze on the Hero Wiki
- Satine Kryze on the Star Wars Wiki