Sora is the main protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series. He is a teenager from Destiny Islands who accidently obtains the power of the Kingdom Key. Deriving his powers from his weapon, like all Keyblade wielders, most of the games follow his exploits across various Disney worlds as he does battle with the forces of evil, predominantly the Heartless.
Sora is voiced by Haley Joel Osment in English and by Miyu Irino in Japanese, who also voiced Haku in the Japanese version of Spirited Away.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- Saved many others and worlds from the darkness.
- He is willing to help almost everyone he meets.
- Despite his rivalry with his best friend Riku, Sora never expresses hatred towards his best friend and even talks to Riku like they are not rivals at all.
- Showed kindness, compassion, and mercy even towards his enemies.
- Rescued Kairi numerous times and helped Riku overcome the darkness inside of him.
- Saved Ventus's heart by filling it with the light and keeping it safe within him.
- Stops at nothing to protect those whom he cares about.
- Used the power of waking to reawaken all of his friends during the Keyblade War.
- After defeating many of the Organization's members, he parted on good terms with most of them knowing that most of the members were people who lost their hearts and were merely pawns, and was even appalled when he found out they were used in Xehanort's grand scheme.
- Saved Aqua from the realm of darkness, helped reawaken Ventus by connecting his heart to him, helped Terra regain his body from Xehanort and helped Roxas and Namine gain replica bodies to achieve humanity.
- Helps other Disney characters believe in themselves.
- After Kairi was killed by Xehanort, Sora uses the power of waking one last time to save her, even if it means dooming himself in the process.