|“||There will always be people who say mean words because you are different. And sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people that do not judge people based on how they look, or where they came from. Those are the people whose words truly matter.||„|
Starfire is one of the main characters of Teen Titans. She is a member of the Teen Titans.
She was voiced by Hynden Walch.
Starfire is shown to be cheerful and supportive of her team. She is shown to deeply care about Robin and was willing to help him when he was being used by Slade in "Apprentice" parts 1 and 2. Starfire was also willing to care for her sister, Blackfire, despite her devious nature. Starfire is loyal to the Titans and is willing to help them against criminals and villains who threaten them and Jump City.
Powers and Abilities
Starfire possess superhuman strength and endurance. Like Raven, she has the power to fly. She can fly at superhuman speeds. Starfire can also produce green energy beams from her hands to attack her targets from any distance. She can also produce green energy from her eyes.
What makes her Pure Good?
- While she was initially wrathful and violent upon first meeting the Titans, this was only because she'd been taken prisoner and because she was trying to free herself from her handcuffs. She also apologizes to the others for her rash behavior.
- She attempts to open up to Raven and create a friendship between the two of them.
- She acts as a bonding force for the Titans that allows all of them to be together, and without her presence, the Titans would drift apart. Her actions also get the other Titans to appreciate their friendship and each other more.
- She helped Robin along with the Titans when he was being manipulated by Slade, refusing to believe that Robin had betrayed them and actually apologizing to Robin for considering that he really had turned evil.
- When fighting with Robin, she refuses to attack him, saying that she can't live in a world where they have to fight, touching Robin.
- She quickly accepts Terra as a friend and helps her to get adjusted on the team.
- Even after Terra had attempted to kill the team and became a full-fledged criminal, Starfire still felt sympathy for her and noted that she appeared scared when she fled.
- She is saddened by Terra's death and honors her as a hero and their friend.
- She is prepared to accept an arranged marriage to Glgrdsklechhh for the sake of her people.
- She defeats Blackfire and puts an end to her tyrannical reign over Tamaran.
- She is the only one who cares about the fate of Gizmo when he was sent into Cyborg's body to eliminate a virus and never escaped, though Gizmo still found a way back to regular size.
- When Robin grows aggressive and angry towards the Titans when he believes Slade to have returned, she refuses to accept Robin's actions as who he is and demands to know the cause for Robin's behavior.
- She takes care of Silkie, and is deeply hurt when she's forced to leave him behind due to his increasingly large size.
- She refuses to fight back or insult Val-Yor so that she doesn't prove him right about what he thinks of her, and even after Val-Yor treated her like garbage and expressed his xenophobia toward her people, she still goes out of her way to save him, telling him that even if he doesn't value her life, she still values his.
- She and the other Titans attempt to hold a surprise birthday party for Raven.
- She, along with the other Titans, attempt to fend off Slade and his army of fire demons to save Raven.
- She attempts to stop Raven from giving in to Trigon's will, then cries in Robin's arms as she watches Raven becomes the portal.
- She runs up to Robin to hug him in relief upon seeing him unharmed.
- She refuses to give up hope even after the world is destroyed against Trigon, determined to stand as one to fight and honor Raven.
- She helped Red Star to overcome his fear of using his power and accept it instead, giving him closure.
- She fought against many villains like Brother Blood, Trigon, and the Brain along with the other Titans to keep the city and world safe.
- Starfire lacks corrupting qualities as seen by how she does not harbor any negative sentiments against her own sister, Blackfire, after what she had done to her.
Teen Titans (2003)
Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi
Class of 3000
The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
Over the Garden Wall