Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen, better known as the Flash, is the deuteragonist of the Injustice series. He serves as the deuteragonist of Injustice: Gods Among Us, a major character in Injustice 2, and a minor character in its 2021 animated film adaptation.
He relies entirely upon his speed, literally running circles around slower opponents. Initially a lackey of the One Earth Regime, he later redeems himself and helps the Insurgency fight the regime.
He was voiced by Neal McDonough in Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Taliesin Jaffe in Injustice 2.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- He only joined the Regime out of good intentions as he thought they would make things better, which they didn't.
- He and Shazam were the only members of the Regime who had good intentions and didn't truly intend on ruling the world.
- He began questioning the Regime on whether their actions were truly good, including when Shazam reminded him of what Superman did to their Green Arrow a long time ago.
- When Shazam spoke against Superman, he was about to step forward to him to support him, but got stopped by Yellow Lantern.
- When he witnesses Superman planning to destroy Metropolis and Gotham City and him killing Shazam for protesting against him, he outright defects from the Regime and defeats Yellow Lantern, Solomon Grundy, and Sinestro.
- He was very happy to see Green Arrow, or at least, the parallel Green Arrow, knowing that his Green Arrow died a long time ago.
- Even though he fought against the parallel Green Arrow, he only did because he tried to get Ollie to listen to him.
- He explains Superman's plan to the Insurgency and joins them into taking the Regime down, avenging Shazam's death.
- He decides to turn himself in to the police to atone for his crimes, feeling great remorse for his actions.
- In the second game, he continues to atone for his crimes by fighting alongside Batman and the Insurgency.
- He fights against members of the Society, such as Captain Cold, Deadshot, and his archenemy, The Reverse-Flash.
- Although he fought against Green Lantern, even saying "The Guardians made a mistake!" before their argument and battle, he thought that Hal was still on Superman's side, also remembering that he was a Yellow Lantern who stopped him from saving Shazam from his fate.
- He manages to redeem Green Lantern by telling him of how he was reminded of his difficulty of regaining trust and that both of them were on the same path.
- When he got called out for joining the Regime by Captain Cold, he knows he's right and feels guilty for it.
- Before fighting Deadshot, he tried to convince to fight Brainiac's invasion, until Deadshot revealed that he was fighting because Grood put a bomb in his head. After defeating him, Flash understood his reasons saying, "It's just business".
- He is also shown to be defensive as he argued with Batman that Green Lantern redeemed himself and to give him a second chance.
- He joined Batman's side, along with Green Lantern and Supergirl that Brainiac should be spared of his life and that he does not need to die.
- He and Supergirl quickly return to earth to stop Superman from attacking Green Lantern.
- He tries to stop Superman and claims "he was a traitor when he was part of the Regime".
- He, Android 16, the Chosen One and AAARRRGGHH!!! are the only Pure Good characters who have their own pages on the Villains Wiki, and his can be seen here.
- The Flash, Supergirl and Lex Luthor are the only three characters from the Injustice series to be Pure Good.