Abraham DeLacey Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley (simply known as Thomas O'Malley or just O'Malley) is one of the main protagonists (alongside Duchess) of Disney's 20th full-length animated feature film The Aristocats.
He was voiced by the late Phil Harris.
What Makes Him Pure Good?
- He cares a lot for Duchess and her children despite them initially being complete strangers to him.
- He gave milk to the hungry kittens.
- He saved Marie twice, once when she fell off the truck they were riding, and again when she falls into the river. The second time is especially notable since he couldn't swim himself, and as a result, he nearly drowned in order to save her.
- He saves Duchess and her children from being locked in a trunk, and gets Roquefort to recruit Scat Cat and his gang to help him do so.
- Although he's suspicious at Abigail and Amelia Gabble at first, he later accepts them.
- Although he doesn't think fondly of humans at first, he eventually acknowledges and accepts they're not all bad by the time he's willingly adopted into the family by Madame Adelaide.