Good day, Arctic Vixen Star Gamer (but you can call me Arctic Vixen if you will), my name is a secret, so don't bother asking for it. If you came to this wiki to help contribute and improve Pure Good Wiki, that's great! We can use all the help we need to help it grow and flourish, as long as it's constructive and is in spirit with FANDOM. If you ever need help, you can either ask me or another administrator.
Rules when speaking to me
At this point, I may find it to be a good idea to set some boundaries so this is to any user to whom it may concern.
- When contacting me, be respectful and willing to cooperate. No one takes kindly to harassment, trolling, bullying, spamming, etc. and I am not an exception.
- I will not delete pages that are vandalized and marked for deletion. I don't care whether or not you like or dislike a character to any extent. If you are caught removing content from a page in an attempt to get it deleted for any kind of childish reason, such as a petty hatred for the character, you're only asking to be blocked without warning. You will learn that articles and pages are meant to provide official and professional information; not preschool toys for you to play with. Please use common sense.
- I will only delete pages if the formerly approved good heroes are rejected on the Heroes Wiki, characters are only labeled but not approved, or any pages that are not in spirit with Pure Good Wiki.
- Remember, I am kind, fair, and even stubborn at times. I am also one of those people who can be brutally honest in serious situations, so don't expect me to apologize for it.
- Your actions determine the consequences you bring on yourself. If you want to be unblocked, I will only do it with set conditions; you are expected to be honest and willing to take responsibility for your own actions like a real man (or woman), get along with others and be on your best behavior, unless you happen to be a troll or a sockpuppet which I will never grant you your unblock request. Don't beg either, since it can lead to harassment, as it will make me much less willing to undo your block and interpret this as unwillingness to be mature and responsible.
- When reporting a problematic user, such as a troll, vandal, sockpuppet, etc. remain calm and let me know what is going on so I can deal with the user in question accordingly. I will warn you that every report will be investigated. If I see that you are falsely reporting to get an innocent user unfairly blocked, to get attention, or you happen to be a sockpuppet, I will deal harshly to this act and block you. All reports must be honest and legitimate in order for the user to be blocked.
- If you want something done, such as creating a page, inserting an image, etc. you can go ahead and do it yourself.
- From this point forward, I will only respond to threads with important context. Any unimportant threads will be ignored (without a warning or a block unless it's spammed), and any kind of intimidating behavior will be removed (alongside a block).